Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Sequence of Composition Exercise


The sequence was taken at a children's Easter egg hunt, the first photo was of the initial briefing with a wide angle to catch everyone in front of the organiser.


I moved closer for this shot to capture some expressions.


The children set off and I moved to the location of the first egg.


I stayed a the location whilst the children snacked.



The group moved on so I took a shot showing the move.


A break away group move up the hill


I took a picture of the eggs to display the hiding place.


The eggs are discovered, I took a sequence of shots of the proud discoverer.


second in the sequence

A close up

Tehis shot was taken to at a discreeet point near the third egg as the search continued

My youngest asking for assistance

A follow on shot to track the movement

I remain in the same positionas the egg is discovered

They now come past me to hand in the eggs


I take some close ups as the eggs are handed in

Second close up

third close up

Fourth close up

I remain in place as my youngest searches up at tree for the next egg.

I now moved location to the point where the last egg is being hidden

I then tracked back to the children as they discovered the egg

I stayed in position as the children head back to the end point

From a distance a take a shot of the end of the hunt and the eggs being shared out

I moved in for some final shots of the prizes




These were a sequence of four shots close up just ot the side of the group as the eggs are being handed out.




This was taken from fairly close range with maximum zoom, aiming to capture the end result, a successful egg hunt.




























No comments:

Post a Comment