Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Exercise 5. Variety with a low sun

I took a variety if shots, some in the garden and others on a recent work trip to the USA.  I used the evening low sun for some shots and the early morning low sun for others.


BACK LIGHTING.
This shot was taken into sun, there is quite a lot of over and under exposure.
BACK LIGHTING.
This is a better low sun shot, as the sun is low there is better exposure across the whole shot.
FRONTAL LIGHTING.
This is a wooden building which is being lit by a low sun from the rear.
FRONTAL LIGHTING.
This shot is lit from the front by a low morning sun.  The shadows extend to the rear of the log.
SIDE LIGHTING.
I have attempted to take the same shot but from the side that  I took previously from the front.  The log is now lit differently and the main focus of the log is in shadow.
EDGE LIGHTING.
This was a difficult shot to take as I could not capture a well lit edge with the sun out of shot.  This is my best attempt as when I took the photograph the sun appeared behind the building and out of shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment