Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Assignment 5


THE ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT 5
These are the notes to accompany my photographs for the assignment 5. 
I decided to use a 10km race at Clumber Park for my assignment.  I race quite a lot myself so I am familiar with the set up and I had a pretty good idea about the photographs that I wanted to take.  I decided to use the timeline of arriving at the event to the leaving and my focus would be on the effort of the participants.  I took all the photographs with my telephoto lens as I found it the easiest lens to capture people and their expressions.
The cover photo is the one titled TRAILBLAZER, the name of the race.

1. The warm up
2. On your marks
3. Getting into a rhythm
4. It all went by a blur
5.  The face of concentration
6.  All support gratefully received
7.  The end is in sight
8.  It is all over
9.  Time to reflect
10.   Everyone is a winner!
11.  Home time
I have attempted the layout sequence on my blog.  I would lay the pictures out as follows:
1 and 2 on opposite pages.
3, 4, 5 and 6 two on a page on opposite pages.
7 and 8 on opposite pages.
9 and 10 on the same page with 11 on the opposite page.

TRAILBLAZER

 Page 1
The warm up

On your marks

 Page 2


Getting into a rhythm
The face of concentration

It all went in a blur
All support gratefully received

Page 3

It is all over

The end is in sight




Page 4

A time to reflect

Everyone is a winner!

Home time
















No comments:

Post a Comment