Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Part 5 Exercise 4

I found getting a idea for this exercise pretty tricky, before I settled on a concept I tried several different set-ups  I wasn't overly keen on trying the still life composition as I couldn't formulate a decent composition in my mind.  I settled on doing an outdoor shoot and I was inspired by watching my youngest son playing with his remote control truck.  I attempted to take a photograph that had the truck in the foreground appearing larger in scale against my son I the back ground holding the remote control.  I used a telephoto lens and zoomed in in order to foreshorten the shot.

1/60, F5.6, ISO 100
I was reasonably satisfied with the result although I would have preferred a sharper image of my son in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment