Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Changes to assignment 4 post feedback from tutor.

I think that assignment 4 was my best work on the course and I do enjoy the close up work and the manipulation of light.

It was quite difficult to make too many alterations based on the tutors comments due to the types of photographs.  I have attempted the following improvements where I felt able.

I was content with the Form and Shape photographs.  I have tried to make some improvements to the Texture shots.

For the first one I have tried to emphasis the texture a little more.



and for the second shot I have removed the distracting wall in the bottom corner and added some sharpening.


The only other photograph that I wanted to change is the first in the colour section.

I have tried to remove some of the shadowing that originally I had not noticed but now it has been pointed out I can see that it is distracting.  I have played around with light room selections to try and enhance the original although I am not convinced that I have made a large improvement.  I have also tidied up the background.







No comments:

Post a Comment