Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Changes to assignment 5 post tutor report.

I realise that with this assignment there were several improvements that I could make. I should have laid out the entire assignment in a different manner and in this post I will attempt to do that so it can be seen as the magazine layout.

Having reviewed the tutor's comments it was clear that I had missed some fundamental elements in my narrative.  I had also made some sloppy mistakes with the photographs in particular some of the backgrounds definitely needed some work.

I have redone the assignment as a document in the layout that I had intended, I have improved some photographs and replaced others.  Unfortunately some of the photographs that would have added to the narrative (such as shots of the competitors crossing the line) are of such poor quality that I deemed them unusable.












No comments:

Post a Comment